Serious SWTOR Armory Profiles

Home Forums Community Scripts and Tools Serious SWTOR Armory Profiles

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ragnos 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Scorpiux
    Scorpiux
    Keymaster

Greetings Everyone,

We have developed, with the help of the kind folks at Ask Mr. Robot a small character sheet to be displayed on your website as long as you have the ability to create HTML and run Javascript in your created pages. This should help spice up your current rosters, or if you don’t have one, can easily add a roster page now!

The script is fairly easy to use and only requires a small amount of work in creating your profile.

Instructions:
    Visit Ask Mr. Robot and create a character profile
    Copy the Profile ID into the following script:
    Code:

Example for Scorpiux would be:
    Code:

You can see what it’d look like here:
    [char]b39069a4-cf14-43ab-bada-be1269454290[/char]

More functionality and design sample can be seen here on Ask Mr. Robot’s Blog. We are still working on revamping our Serious roster page now that this is finished.

Place the script anywhere you desire on your webpage and it will pull the data and populate the armory.
    Works with most sites out there that allow custom created pages and javascript. Confirmed with Joomla, WordPress, vBulletin, phpBB, and Enjin.

We hope you enjoy and please drop us a line here and let us know if you use it on your site. If you have any issues with the script, please feel free to post here on our forums and we will answer you at our earliest opportunity.

Thank you from all of us at Serious.

Scorpiux - Scorpix - Scorpii - Scorpy - Scorpss - Tablespoon

Mos
    Mos

I’m your huckleberry. Mostra’s ID: 581aabc5-521f-4da4-80da-936b1d4aa28d

Mostra | Ko-hee | Vhils

Bosch
    Bosch

This site needs IRC

Mos
    Mos

This site needs IRC

Poor Scorp. He pulls together this awesome script with AMR and gets more demands.

Mostra | Ko-hee | Vhils

Bosch
    Bosch

where do you find character id?

Scorpiux
    Scorpiux
    Keymaster

You gotta make the character on AskMrRobot first. Then it’s just the end of the URL.

mjwalsh
    Spectator

Hey Scorp.. Is there a way to get the source so we can self host it to avoid it going down again like the other site did?

Also any idea why my character ID is giving errors?

SyntaxError: Unexpected token < [http://mjwalsh.net/eternal/guild/character.php?id=73bd66b0-5319-45ac-9b91-c8cc7a159161:44]

All that’s in the file it’s linking is the code that you gave above.

Scorpiux
    Scorpiux
    Keymaster

Na, not passing out the source but it won’t go down again. I didn’t host it before and the person that did decided to be a dick about it and not forward the domain for me, otherwise nothing would have changed.

For your build, there was an error with the adaptive gear and how the armor is given, fixed it now.

Also the icon is missing for that helmet as well.

But other than that, you should be good now.

[char]73bd66b0-5319-45ac-9b91-c8cc7a159161[/char]

mjwalsh
    Spectator

Thanks for the help scorp!

Ragnos
    Spectator

Hi,

I’m trying to setup it in my Guild Enjin web page. I inserted it in a html module. But I can’t get it working.

How do you make it work with an Enjin site?

This is the profile I’m using for testing.

Thanks.

Ragnos
    Spectator

Hi again.

I think the problem is with the profile. I used an old one, before the 2.0 patch and is working.

Old profile: c65bcce6-87c6-40b8-a96c-80dd04a3ec77
    New profile: 159ca92c-802c-4cb1-a0eb-b77c1dfbf89e

The problem is when I used a profile that contains the new Items form 2.0 patch.

Any idea?

Thanks!

lojack
    Spectator

Hi, first off great tool. I’ve been adding it into my guild’s website, not fully functional yet though. However, one of my characters causes an error with your script:

AMR id: 904c5d80-381a-4411-898f-bd29614c7526

Chrome reports the error is on line 1759:

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
    char.seriousguild.com/904c5d80-381a-4411-898f-bd29614c7526:1759

I only see 3 "<" on that line, and without combing through the logic on it I wouldn't be able to determine which is causing the error. The script works fine on plenty of other characters, just that character is giving it problems.

I'll note that I can only see the error when using the method of putting the character sheet in. If I use iframes, the iframe is just filled with an empty page.

Thanks for the help.

lojack
    Spectator

Found time to dig a little, looks like this output from your php script is causing it:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$Armor in /home/content/57/10169057/html/char/char.php on line 1988

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$Armor in /home/content/57/10169057/html/char/char.php on line 2021

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$Armor in /home/content/57/10169057/html/char/char.php on line 2117

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$Armor in /home/content/57/10169057/html/char/char.php on line 2180

I’m guessing something to do with some adaptive armoring I’m wearing is screwing things up maybe?

Ragnos
    Spectator

Hi,

In this profile 159ca92c-802c-4cb1-a0eb-b77c1dfbf89e I’m using an Adaptive Armor too.

Gonna try to change it and see what happens.

Thanks.

Ragnos
    Spectator

It Worked for me.

I drop the adaptive armor and put Arkanian and now it’s working.

Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.